Thursday, February 18, 2010

I will not leave cinema before the eye blinks-Ajith


When asked Ajith why he is aloof from all the matters, he said,” From the age of 16 I have struggled to carve a niche for myself and struggle to retain this place. 24 years had gone in this struggle itself.


For a healthy man it is 65 years. But for me I had to undergo 15 surgeries within the age of 40. I had to undergo five surgeries in my spine itself. I can understand that how many disorders I have faced. Now I want to keep my heart content.



Those who understand this will not compel me for anything. What can I do if people who harass me without understanding me. See actors as also human. But I want to make a strong point.


My freedom and mu heart content is most important to me. If there is any intrusion in this, I will leave cinema even before the eye blinks. The four or five people who are for me are enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers