Thursday, February 18, 2010

many people have been cheated me-Vadivelu

Singamuthu is a comedy actor who has acted with the comedian Vadivelu in many films. Singamuthu has cheated him to the tune of many Crores by creating fake land documents.

When Vadivelu asked him about the forged documents, Singamuthu has threatened him that he will murder him.

Vadivelu has reported this matter to the police. Now Singamuthu has gone underground fearing arrest.

In a recent clandestine interview, Singamuthu has mentioned that if Vadivelu forgets everything and calls him to act, he is ready to act. Vadivelu with regard to this said,” Singamuthu has accused me that I have murdered my friend Murugesan.


He has unnecessarily linked me to the death of a girl Thulasi who consumed poison and died in my garden. I will not show any kind of mercy to Singamuthu who has defamed my name. I can never forgive him. I will make him stand before the law and see that he is punished. Now he is hiding fearing police. He is calling me to the Kali temple to cut the coin.

If he has not done anything wrong, he should have faced the police boldly. Without doing this he is calling me to Kali Temple. People like me who have brought the properties from Singamuthu are running with their documents for verification. I don’tknow how many people have been cheated like me by him. Police will definitely find out all these things and bring it to light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers